Friday 18 April 2008

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

It is apparent that before I show you where I am going with my creative pursuits I must show you where I have been and what I have done in the past.  This will include showing you the artworks that I have done in the past both that I am proud of and am highly critical of and the mindset I was in when I created them.  I will also show you my current inspirations and creations and what I plan on doing in the future. I have a great range of things that I create from paintings to plushy toys to lomography photos and even to handcrafted jewelry and hope to develop my ideas further and hopefully into a label and one day be able to live off of my creative products.  At the present time there is a lot going on in my life but hopefully before too long I will be able to indulge in creative thought and production and begin selling items more seriously.  This isn't going to be an easy road upward but though my innate passion I will succeed in making my dreams a reality xx. 

No comments: