Friday 4 July 2008

Dear Diary

Indeed it has been a mighty long time, but you see I am at the contemplative stage of my life. I am past grieving over all the things that have exhausted my emotions and am at the point of preparing for the next stage of my life. Of which I hope to expand my circle of friends, build some everlasting memories living the city life, contemplate the world on the train and build a creative and beautiful home to share and furthermore work towards the ultimate goal of 'making it' in the creative world. So at the moment I am content with my humble existence, plus there are plenty of exciting things to look forward to quite regularly.   I think I am getting closer to being comfortable in my own skin and more used to the complications of life, i feel this every so often but this feeling is becoming more frequent, which is a good sign right? xx. 

No comments: