Saturday 28 February 2009

Always on this Line

So the time has come around to submit to the Annual Kickarts Insider Postcard Exhibition, with the theme of 'line'. Last year I attemped to create work for it no less than four times! But nothing stuck and I couldn't come up with anything I could happily submit for my inaugural exhibited artwork. But this year there was no more excuses, and I have been chipping away at this 8x10 piece reguarly and am almost about to post it away. I am considering making a matching soft doll as a sculptural piece but that I haven't started. One piece is a great start. If you are looking for a piece of intricate, textile artistry for a wall near you exhibition opens on Friday 24th April 2009, silent bidding starts at just $40. Be there or be square xx.

No comments: