Saturday 28 February 2009

At Last!

Somehow I believe that after witnessing Camille in concert, my whole taste in live music has evolved and I will continue to go to see musicians who likewise push the boundaries with their music. It is such a treat to the ears to hear something fresh and unknown, like tasting exotic fruit in the Daintree. I missed the chance to see Death Cab for Cutie, who happens to be one of my favourites, I wasn't really sure at the time why I was resisting buying a ticket, but alas they sold out and I missed out on seeing them last night. Now 'at last!' I know what I was waiting for, the chance to See The Do and M83 in musical glory on the 31st of March, what could be sweeter?

Why that would be Melbourne's favourite venue The Hi-Fi, moving in West-End! They are kicking off with The Drones, a free concert! and future dates include our most beloved Kate Miller-Heidke! Love it xx.

No comments: