Wednesday 11 June 2008

Collectors

One of the things I find most inspiring are the collections of collectors.  Everything from vintage salt and pepper shakers to Russian Spy Cameras.  I love quirky people, and such an obsession to collect a particular item is a sign of a true individual.  Plus I'm quite greedy and would love to steal the collection while they're not looking.  I started collecting red things a while ago, including a red double decker bus toy that I have had for as long as I can remember and a London telephone box that I bought for a Friend being the horrible person I am I had to ask for it back! I also collect Frankie Magazine (I have every single issue), music, buttons, pictures, friends, 60's things, beads, Pokemon and Tazo cards back in the day and sentiments of my life. Feel free to give me awesome stuff xx.

No comments: