Tuesday 10 June 2008

Closed Doors

Have you ever noticed how you can want something so much, that the opportunity will present itself in a surprising manner, and rather than acting on your desires you miss the opportunity thinking you will get another one.  This has happened to me countless times, I have been offered almost everything I could want in someone but there is always something in the way.  In a sense you know your doing the right thing but when you know how sad it makes you feel and in a way you believe it does for person B.  Why can't you just push down the barriers? I have to wonder whether I am constantly knocking on closed doors because I'm afraid of having something real, whether there's something great in store for me around the corner or whether I'm destined to be a lighthouse keeper.  

Maybe Andy Warhol is right, in that the thrill of the chase, the anticipation and desire really is the best part. I sure hope not xx.    

No comments: